Monday, February 8, 2010

Paying for My Holiday Sins

When we got back from the holidays, I decided it was time to pay up for our gastronomic sins. December was a month long vacation from cooking, washing dishes and dieting. It was also a whole month of parties, weddings, nights out... and LECHON (suckling pig dish) - the ultimate diet sin.

So my cooking at the start of this new year has been healthIER. Some samples of the low fat dishes I've done below. Sorry for the quality of the pictures - I was using my mobile phone camera.

My Perfected Tarragon Roasted Chicken w Garlic Cream Cheese Sauce Recipe
with Grape Salad
 

Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad with Nutty Herb Dressing
with Fresh Aloe Juice
  

My Favorite Juice Brand: TIPCO. It's 100% Veggie & Natural
Aloe Vera & Grape juice below
  

Chili Con Carne on Rice with Sour Cream & Coriander, Refried Beans 
With Tipco Beetroot Juice
(Okay maybe this isn't super healthy, but I used very lean 
meat and drained the oil before adding all the healthy veggies and Beans)


 Parmesan & Sesame Crusted Chicken with Garlic Butter Sauce 
and Garlic & Olive Oil Pasta 
  

Vegetable Kebabs, Mandarin Orange Salad with Grana Padano Cheese & Greek Feta Dressing
 

Salad with Olive oil, lemon juice, mustard n' toasted sesame dressing
Sukiyaki grilled to a crisp & Three Herb Angel Hair Pasta










No comments:

Post a Comment